- Determine if you are registered
- Find your polling location
- View a sample ballot
- Learn to use the voting equipment
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
UPCOMING ELECTION –
The Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, August 4, 2020. Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Electors who wish to obtain an absent voter ballot for this election may download an application or contact the Clerk's Office at 810.229.0560. Absent voter applications will automatically be mailed out to those voters who have requested to be on the permanent absent voter application list. Please note the last day to register in any manner other than in-person with the local clerk for the August primary is July 20, 2020. In-person registration with local clerk with proof of residency is July 21, 2020 through 8:00 pm on August 4, 2020.
Absent voter ballot deadlines:
- The Clerk's Office will mail absentee ballots until 5:00 p.m. Friday prior to an election
- The Clerk's Office will issue a ballot in person (ballot must be voted at the Clerk's Office) until 4:00 p.m. the Monday prior to an election
- The Clerk's Office will be open the Saturday before the election from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for election related business