Where do I make name and address changes?
The Assessor’s Office processes the name changes. The Assessor’s Office also provides the change information to Treasurer’s Office so that we may send any current billing or special assessment notifications out to the new owners, or new addresses. We make every effort to find correct names and addresses on any returned tax and special assessment bills.

Contact the Assessor’s Office.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my tax and sewer bills online?
2. How do I obtain a dog license?
3. When are property tax payments due?
4. What should I do if I do not receive a tax bill?
5. Why have I received a tax bill when my mortgage company pays my taxes?
6. Should I notify anyone if I have changed mortgage companies?
7. Can I use a credit card to pay my taxes?
8. What is the difference between “homestead” and “non-homestead” or “Principal Residence Exemption (PRE)” and “non-PRE?”
9. My taxes are too high. How can I find out if my property is being fairly taxed?
10. Do you accept postmarks?
11. What is a millage rate?
12. Where do I file my Homestead Affidavits and Property Transfer Affidavits?
13. Where do I make name and address changes?