Duties and Responsibilities
The Township Clerk is responsible for maintenance and custody of official Township records; the general ledger including accounts payable and payroll; utility billing; recording, publishing and maintaining township meeting minutes; regular and special meeting notices; election administration; preparation of financial statements; and maintaining the Book of Oaths and the ordinance books. The Clerk serves as the appointed Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Coordinator.
Election administration includes conducting all elections within the township at the National, State, County and Township levels and for local school districts, libraries and special elections. The Clerk is responsible for maintaining the list of registered voters. Additionally, Absentee Ballots are requested through the Clerk's Office.
The Clerk's office coordinates the scheduling of all functions at the township hall. Besides the various Township Board, Commission, and Committee meetings, meetings for homeowner, civic and other non-profit groups.The Clerk’s office also handles the large item drop-off day, some communications (newsletter), issuance of Solicitor’s Permits, and cemetery lot sales.
- Building Reservation Form (PDF)
- Committee Application (PDF)
- Election Inspector Application (PDF)
- Enhanced Electronic Records Request Application (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Form (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Procedures and Guidelines (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Written Public Summary (PDF)
- Request to be Placed on the Permanent Absent Voter List (PDF)
- Voting Precincts Map (PDF)
- School District Map (PDF)
- School District Voting Precinct Map (PDF)