Duties and Responsibilities
The Clerk's office coordinates the scheduling of all functions at the township hall. Besides the various Township Board, Commission, and Committee meetings, meetings for homeowner, civic and other non-profit groups.The Clerk’s office also handles the large item drop-off day, some communications (newsletter), issuance of Solicitor’s Permits, and cemetery lot sales.
UPCOMING ELECTION –
The General Election will be held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Electors who wish to obtain an absent voter ballot for this election may download an application or contact the Clerk's Office at 810.229.0560. Absent voter applications will automatically be mailed out to those voters who have requested to be on the permanent absent voter application list. Please note the last day to register in any manner other than in-person with the local clerk for the November General Election is October 19, 2020. In-person registration with the local clerk with proof of residency is October 20, 2020 through 8:00 pm on November 3, 2020.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
To submit a Freedom of Information Act request please fill out our online form here.
- Absent Voter Application (PDF)
- Building Reservation Form (PDF)
- Committee Application (PDF)
- Election Inspector Application (PDF)
- Enhanced Electronic Records Request Application (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Procedures and Guidelines (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Written Public Summary (PDF)
- Request to be Placed on the Permanent Absent Voter List (PDF)
- School District Map (PDF)
- School District Voting Precinct Map (PDF)
- Voting Precincts Map (PDF)