Duties and Responsibilities
A Special Election of the Hartland Consolidated Schools will be held on Tuesday, May 8, 2018. Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. This Election is for Brighton Township residents living in the Hartland Consolidated School District.
Eligible electors who wish to obtain an absent voter ballot for this Election may download an application or contact the Clerk's Office at 810.229.0560. Absent voter applications will automatically be mailed out to those voters who have requested to be on the permanent absent voter list. Please note the last day to register for this election is April 9, 2018.
- Enhanced Electronic Records Request Application (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Procedures and Guidelines (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Written Public Summary (PDF)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Form (PDF)
- School District Map (PDF)
- School District Voting Precinct Map (PDF)
- Voting Precincts Map (PDF)
- Absent Voter Application (PDF)
- Committee Application (PDF)
- Election Inspector Application (PDF)
- Request to be Placed on the Permanent Absent Voter List (PDF)
- Building Reservation Form (PDF)